- Termite protection for a home in the Noosa hinterland
- Cooroy Memorial Community Hall | Cooroy Pest Control staff community project
- What type of termite chemical treatment should I choose for my Noosa home? Repellent chemical or Non-repellent?
- TimberSecure termite home insurance – Technical Notes
- How do I prevent Termites getting into my Noosa home? Part 1
Cooroy Pest Control’s staff decide to help protect Cooroy’s “grand old lady”. The Cooroy Memorial Hall & School of Arts Cooroy Pest Control technician, Geoff Arscott, will never forget the day he was underneath the Cooroy Memorial Hall … Continue reading
What do they look like? Small black ants, with leads often inches thick with ant numbers. When alarmed they tend to raise their rear end. Where do we find them? Established populations in the Noosa area, Sunshine Beach through … Continue reading
Overview Ants are found in almost every environment. The ant social structure and organisation of their colonies is one of the main attributing factor for their success. Colonies may have single or multiple queens.