We are trading as normal. At Cooroy Pest Control our priority is always serving our customers and the communities we operate in. We believe it is our role and responsibility to do our best to ensure we can continue to provide the best service while doing everything we can to keep our customers and our team safe and healthy.
We wanted to share some of the things we’re doing to ensure everyone who uses our services or works with us is safe, as well as do our bit to prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Firstly, we are following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
We have taken a range of precautionary measures.
- If necessary our Technicians will wear gloves, shoe booties & if requested by the customer paper face masks when entering inside a home or commercial property.
- Our Technicians will keep the recommended distance of 1.5metres and no shaking of hands.
- We have asked any team members displaying flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work.
- We have asked team members to wash their hands frequently both in the office & when out on jobs and avoid touching the face.
- Exterra customers – The monitoring & baiting will continue as normal as techs are mostly only on the outside of your home checking the stations.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please give us at least 24 to 48 hours so we can arrange other work for our technicians.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities. We appreciate your patience and your support.