Preparation information for your Pest Control Service
Internal Pest Control Preparation
Internal treatment areas include skirting boards, inside roof void & gel to wet areas in home.
– Lift loose items up off the floor (e.g. clothing, toys)
– Keep children/toddlers/babies OFF Treatment (until Dry)
– Keep all pets OFF wet Treatment, suggest put cats in cat box till treatment dry
– Suggest mop your floors the night before
– Suggest refrain from mopping for a week after treatment, to make it last
– Clear benchtops of food items, suggest put them into pantry cupboard
– Cover birds and fish/reptile tanks before treatment
External Pest Control Preparation
External Treatment areas include under eaves, around windows, external walls & along the ground.
– Keep children off treatment until dry.
– Move loose items, toys, bikes, hanging clothes, edible plants, pet water & food bowls away from exterior walls
– Remove clothing off clothes lines
– Shut windows and doors
– Some run-off can occur | Wait 24hrs to clean away
– Safely secure pets away from external spray area until dry
– Please inform our staff when booking
– If pregnant or respiratory sensitivities (including babies and crawling children)
– We recommend you leave the home for 4 hours
– For internal webbing spider treatments | ventilate your home 15min before entering
Helpful Tips and Tricks
– Maintain a clean environment as excessive stored items in a home or against the exterior of a home provide breeding grounds for all manner of insects
– Keep your external walls and roof clear of vegetation | Ants and other insects will use this as a bridge to enter your home
– Keep up with regular pest control treatments and annual termite inspections of your home. The Sunshine Coast of Qld has some of the highest instances of termite attack.
– Keep your pets treated for fleas and wash their soft bedding/blankets and toys regularly to help manage flea breeding grounds
– Cut back all foliage touching the exterior walls
If you have any queries please call our office on 07 5472 0141